Splendacrest Stables is a real working horse farm, specialising in training Endurance Horses and Arabian Racehorses. We are located just south of Toowoomba, Qld, on 40 acres of rolling country.
We offer after school riding lessons during school terms, and these are available Monday - Friday.
During the school holidays we offer one day Kids Camps.
Splendacrest Stables also welcomes adult learners of all ages. We have a great program to get adults in the saddle and feel confident and safe while riding.
Trail rides for experienced riders are also available.
If you are interested in any of our programs. please call Jay on 0438 309 458. Alternatively, you can email your request to [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to Splendacrest Stables!
Splendacrest Stables offers the following programs for adults:
* "Own a Horse for a day", 6 hours of learning
* Riding lessons, 1-2 hours
* Trail riding for experienced riders only, 2-4 hours
* "GO Club" Ladies days and weekends
Splendacrest Stables offers the following programs for children:
* Confidence building around horses for 2 hour sessions
* Birthday parties for small groups, 2 or 3 hours
* Leadline pony rides, 1/2 hour sessions
* After school riding lessons for 6 years old and up
Jay Randle, owner and operator of Splendacrest Stables, holds the following accreditations:
Queensland First Aid Certificate
Working with Children Blue Card
person to visit this site!